K-6th SUMMER SCHOOL 2020
*JUNE 8-25 REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED*
*CLICK HERE FOR JULY 6-23 REGISTRATION*
ABOUT SUMMER SCHOOL
- Session 1: June 8th – 25th
- Session 2: July 6th – 23rd
- 8:00 am – 2:15 pm (12 days – 75 hours of instruction)
- Monday – Thursday
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- Any student entering kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Logan-Rogersville students, students in other districts, homeschool students, private school students...ANYONE can come to Summer School at LR!
WHY ATTEND SUMMER SCHOOL?
- Summer School is focused on improving math and reading skills.
- A great opportunity to extend learning over the summer.
- Kindergarteners can become familiar and comfortable with school.
- A wonderful enrichment opportunity for all ages.
- Taught by experienced LR Primary, Elementary, and Upper Elementary teachers.
- Weekly Special Classes (example: Music, Library and/or PE)
- Free breakfast and lunch provided to all students daily.
- Before school and After school care availalbe for families during the summer school session.
Please note: Classes are scheduled to run Monday through Thursday with no school on Friday.
Transportation is NOT available for summer 2020. *Exception: special transportation will be provided for students eligible for extended school year services.
Dr. Vicki Schmitt
Director of Academic Services
Summer School Coordinator