ABOUT DR. RANDLES
Dr. Shawn Randles joined the LR family in 2009 as Assistant Superintendent. In 2014 Dr. Randles was named the 8th Superintendent since 1964 when the Logan and Rogersville schools became Logan-Rogersville. Dr. Randles has extensive experience in education and leadership. He served as a High School principal for 10 years, Activities Director, Teacher (K-12) and Coach prior to beginning his tenure as Superintendent at LR on July 1, 2014.
- Dr. Randles has more than 25 years of experience in education including:
- Assistant Superintendent, Logan-Rogersville, Rogersville, Missouri.
- High School Principal, Sparta, Missouri.
- High School Principal, Dallas County, Buffalo, Missouri.
- High School Principal, Miami, Amoret, Missouri.
- Plus positions including teacher, activities director and coach.
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership, Saint Louis University
- Specialist of Education in Educational Leadership, Saint Louis University
- Master of Science in Educational Leadership, Southwest Baptist University
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Southwest Missouri State University (MSU)
- Dr. Randles has been praised for his ability to build consensus through collaboration, strategic planning, and transparency. His hands-on experience and his key accomplishments throughout his career make him a great fit for LR Schools. These include:
- Making data-driven, student-focused decisions
- Identifying and closing achievement gaps
- Leading innovation and reform through strategic planning
- Managing fiscal practices and state resources
- Creating nurturing environments that encourage learning and growth in the organization and the classroom
- Dr. Randles is a native of Southwest Missouri and the older of two children.
- Both he and his wife of 18 years, Alana, an elementary teacher in the Ozark School District, were raised in Southwest Missouri.
- Together they have two children, both LR students.